Scuba diving opportunities include fringing reefs, deep drop-offs, wrecks, walls, caverns, tunnels, pinnacles or open ocean seamounts. Scuba diving is now among very popular leisure activity for tourists in Goa, as it does not require much formal training before you jump in the water and it is a really exciting activity giving unforgettable memories and emotions.
Diving enthusiasts from across the world arrive specially to experience the stunning marine life and the exhilarating adventure water sports that Goa has to offer to the outside world.
What we'll give. What we won't
What is included
- Training sessions
- Diving suits
- Safety equipments
- Transfer to Dive site
- 20 minutes to 30 minutes dive with padi certified guide
- Diving photos videos also provide
- Transport from North Goa Candolim, Calangute, Baga , Anjuna, Vagator, Porvorim, Arpora Panjim At Miramar Beach
- breakfast in restaurant and after scuba dive lunch in restaurant
- water bottle and soft drink provide
What is NOT included
- Any personal expenses
- Extra dives, not included in the tour
- 3 –night stay in a luxury hotel with complimentary breakfast and dinner
- All taxes and surcharges included
- One half day sight-seeing tour
- Complimentary mineral water and snacks replenished everyday.
- Perfect tour for solo travellers, couples and families